The Ultimate Entertainer Plus package has everything you need to cater for any occasion – just add guests!
Indulge with mortadella, salami and wagyu bresaola from Pino’s Dolce Vita Fine Food and Farce Charcuterie’s free range chicken liver parfait. The delicious combination of Bruny Island Cheese Co. the saint, Holy Goat Skyla Log, Maffra cloth-aged cheddar and Milawa blue paired with premium muscatel clusters will take your cheese game to the next level !
Three varieties of award-winning, small batch lavosh from Asterisk Kitchen, sustainably sourced Australian walnuts by Carboor Harvest, and premium Pukara Estate olives and macadamia and chilli dukkah add the finishing touches to this feast.
Sit back and admire your creation while sipping on Yarra Valley chardonnay from one of Victoria's most talented young winemakers, Ben Haines. Enjoy an Australian wild ale by Wildflower - by no means your typical beer, in taste or technique! Fermented with a mixed house culture including wild yeast and bacteria foraged from NSW – a great conversation piece for newbies and seasoned craft brew enthusiasts alike.
- Ben Haines Wine - 2020 Ben Haines Chardonnay Pinot Noir
- Wildflower Brewing & Blending - 100% wild Australian ale 3 x 375ml*
- Bruny Island Cheese Co. - Saint 200g
- Milawa Cheese Co. - Blue 150g
- Maffra Cheese Co. - Cloth-Aged Cheddar 150g
- Asterisk Kitchen - Lavosh Crackers - Fennel & Thyme 130g
- Asterisk Kitchen - Lavosh Bark - Coconut Charcoal 130g
- Asterisk Kitchen - Lavosh Crackers - Beetroot 130g
- Farce Charcuterie - Free Range Chicken Liver Parfait with Mulled Wine Jelly 150g
- Pino's Dolce Vita Fine Food - Beef Salami Messinesse
- Pino's Dolce Vita Fine Food - Mortadella 200g
- Pino's Dolce Vita Fine Food - Bresaola Wagyu 100g
- Pukara Estate - Premium Australian Olive Selection 500g
- Pukara Estate - Macadamia Nut & Chilli Dukkah 100g
- Carboor Harvest - Walnuts 125g
- Chef's Choice - Premium Muscatel Cluster 100g
- Malfroy's Gold - Honey Wild Yellow Box (Yellow label) 500g
* Due to the small batch and seasonal nature of Wildflower Brewing & Blending, the Australian wild ale will be offered on a rotating basis according to what this artisan producer is currently brewing.